You’re here because you feel frustrated, overwhelmed and exhausted
- You used to be a capable, driven and ambitious woman juggling a successful career and an active social life but then you started to feel more tired than usual.
- At first, you brushed it off as stress from work and your poor sleep but as weeks went by fatigue became overwhelming.
- You experienced bouts of fatigue where it was like a switch being turned off and you had no energy at all. You knew it was much more than tiredness and you started seeking medical help but were only offered sleeping tablets or anti-depressants.
- Each time you felt better you threw yourself back into life only to fall off a cliff again. Each time it got worse and took longer to recover. You also started to experience muscle aches, headaches and digestive issues.
- The only way to cope has been to limit your lifestyle and let go of the activities you enjoyed doing like socialising with your friends.
You’ve done your own research and you’re now thinking that you suffer with chronic fatigue or you've finally been diagnosed with a fatigue-related condition and you’re not sure how to deal with it.
You feel low, misunderstood and lonely
- You know there is something wrong even if all medical tests are coming back normal
- You feel ashamed of being perceived as weak or lazy when you know you're very capable
- You feel guilty of letting people down
- You're looking into alternative solutions to improve your energy levels
- You’re making lifestyle changes like stopping caffeine, taking up on yoga or even seen a therapist but you’re frustrated because you keep crashing and feel you’re back to square one
- You've started to read or listen to podcast about anxiety, trauma, nervous system regulation, etc... you're wondering about these concepts but it's overwhelming
- What you'd like is a pragmatic solution to help you practically manage fatigue so that you’re capable of functioning more normally in your daily life
- You want techniques that are not requiring too much time, effort or energy, that you can use on your own, anywhere in any situation
- You're ready to give yourself the time and space to learn these techniques and you like the idea of being guided through a step-by-step process
You can learn simple techniques, easy to incorporate in daily life, requiring little time and energy but which are very effective when practiced on a regular basis. You can experience a new way of living and enjoying your life.
Imagine waking up feeling hopeful and capable of managing your energy levels
Imagine feeling back in control of your life
- What a relief it would be to have simple tools at your disposal so that you can manage your energy levels
- Imagine being capable of doing more of what you love because you’re more tuned it
- You’re able to respond to your needs and respect your boundaries
- You feel a lot less anxious and have what you need to manage your stress and emotions
- You feel more switched on when you start your day
- You’re back in the driver seat of your life
- You’ve found new confidence, feel empowered and are living your life in a more conscious and purposeful way
- You have more energy to spend on what really matters to you, your career and your family
- You experience a new sense of wholeness, balance and peace within yourself
- You feel thrilled that you’ve embarked on a journey of self-discovery and healing and you feel optimistic that the positive shifts will continue.
- You feel empowered, uplifted and optimistic about your life and the future
I can help you
Hello, my name is Audrey Zannese, mind-body practitioner at Step Into Sophrology
I’m here to help you get back into the driver’s seat of your life by teaching you a mind-body practice called sophrology.
I was introduced to sophrology after it was recommended to me by a French neurologist and it has helped me manage my health with MS.
I love teaching exercises in a way that is accessible and relevant to my clients so that I respond to their needs. I offer a safe space for you to learn and experiment.
I pride myself in taking a no nonsense approach. I work in very pragmatic and practical way. I’ll support you in implementing the changes you need to successfully manage your symptoms and feel better and empowered.
How does it work?
1 - Get in touch
2 - Book an appointment
3 - Let's work together
My Clients' Success Stories!
Free, No Obligation Consultation
To find out if I'm the right therapist for you I offer a free confidential, no obligation consultation, either via phone or on Zoom.
This is your opportunity to ask questions and finding out how working together could help you. If you prefer to contact me directly,
- call or message 07539 524 393
- email firstname.lastname@example.org