Sleep, sweet sleep
- Do you have difficulties falling asleep or staying asleep?
- Do you feel tired during the day?
- Do you lack focus and concentration?
- Is your lack of sleep affecting your mood?
A large proportion of the population suffers from insomnia. Causes are varied but continued sleep deprivation will eventually affect your health.
How can sophrology help?
If you are not sleeping well, the first thing we are going to do is identify the causes of your sleep problems and assess your sleep routine.
My approach will be different depending on whether
-you are a busy executive waking up during the night with a racing mind or
-a mum who hasn’t regained her sleep now her children have grown up or
-you are working shifts or
-you suffer from jet lag due to frequent travelling.
The exercises will be tailored to your specific needs.
With regular practice and training you will learn:
- How to fall asleep more easily and naturally;
- How to protect your sleep so that you wake up less often during the night and if you do wake up you quickly fall back asleep;
- How to refill your energy during the day;
- How to increase your focus, concentration and performance.
The ultimate aim will be for you to regain confidence in your ability to have a good night’s sleep and to help you regain your balance and harmony.